Transparent Teal Star

Saturday, May 14, 2011

beast is coming to MALAYSIA!!



omg x 100000000000beast is coming to malaysia this july and i am so happy!!
they are releasing their album and that had made me go half crazy(seriously my mom is worried!)
now they are COMING to malaysia and that just made me go peanuts!!(0.0)
i can`t stand quite and not be exited,i am like sweating and hyperventilating rite now all cuz of this HUGE matter!!
ok anyway the info is that they are coming to malaysia on 1st july and the showcase will start at 8.30 pm.oh my god at Sunway lagoon,im fainting.ill be able to meet my dream soul mate live AGAIN.
before i was able to confess to him bout my true feelings face to face last year and i really hope to be able to hold his hand and talk to him this time.
wuu my boys are coming here again^^
the tickets prices are RM 500 VVIP, RM 388 VIP, RM 288 PS1 and RM 188 for Rock Zone.
if only i was a wee bit richer or had not be in a financial problem i would be able to buy the vvip tickets but the fact is im just a normal girl who is smart enough to save enough money for the rm288 tickets(TT=TT)

even if i have the money im not sure who can accompany me there cuz well i can`t lend my money to anyone any more cuz im half broke rite now....T.T

deabak san TUKKI itta!!





No comments:

Post a Comment