Transparent Teal Star

Saturday, March 12, 2011

talentineeeee.........!!


so my school has a tradition of yearly talentine competition and students are the star.yup student performing.i has the most foolish idea of wanting to participate.my school is having another canteen day(school festival)this year and there is so many things thats gonna be prepared this year and the highlight is the telentine and i`m dancing in it,maybe.hmm i`m actually a very very bad dancer.remember one of my post where i`m in a dance studio.. yeah i quit.i paid rm200 and my money burned.that is how awful i am at dancing but i have a feeling of not giving up yet.i`m believing even if it`s 0.00001 percent of my talent in dancing bcuz i love dancing and music.i`m maybe gonna start dance lesson at somewhere else around april.Anyway i`m thinking of participating in the telentine and im so nervous of messing up but i`m sure everyone else will.HOPEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment