Transparent Teal Star

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a song from the heart....

my friend birthday and i forgot to wish her happy birthday and sometimes i can behave like a immature little child and she told me that,the fact that i`m a bit insensitive made lots of people go further away from me.
i want to be friend with her until well kinda forever but she is asking me to change and that made me feel quite bad bout my self.i don`t know if its sympathy is the reason of her being a good friend with me but i guess i`ll just accept my destiny even if i`m always alone.....
but this is how i feel.......



its a song about what my emotions are when she told me all of that and when all the friend i wanna be with went away...

sorry if i am a burden.
FYI this is the lyrics......

im a black sky , in the middle of the night 
im..wounded in the heart
i don`t have anybody,somebody yes 
im lonely from the start.
yeah~~

bring me a light, give me a moon 
starlight music and tunes~~
bring me a dancing shoe 
so i can dance for the truth.oh yeah

**  cuz im a black sky
thunder and rain flowing by
landslides happen in my heart 
its as if the ground torn apart

**  YES im a black sky,i don`t know why
the star just won`t shine.no~~
no im not happy 
this ain`t supposed to be like this
is it cuz im black sky

maybe somebody will bring me a moon 
but i still won`t smile
maybe i`ll be happy and laughing all the time soon
but i think its gonna take a while

bring my glasses so i can see in the night
give me a reason to smile at
so i`ll have a reason to fight

**
**

sorry im not perfect,im not the kind u wish of
sorry im not mature,i have a temper that people hate of

but im not six year old,i can know on my own
maybe i`ll change one day but this is the way i will stay
cuz a black sky will always be black

this song is bout me looking myself in the mirror and knowing my flaws and trying to move on and trying to change.but to my friend changing isn`t that easy,it will somehow eat my whole heart up.so if i did not change i won`t say sorry cuz i tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment